- On 4/25/2016 from 12:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Schwebel Reception Center in Kilcawley Center
- 6 volunteers needed
Volunteers will assist with Grad Central (April 25) and cap & gown distribution during Grad Central. Emphasis will be on handing out the caps & gowns and honors cords quickly and recording accurately. Number of volunteers needed will be determined by how many respond and what hours they are available. Most helpful to have volunteers for 2 hours or more at a time. May also need a couple volunteers for the days after (April 26 & 27) to assist with distribution.
Those interested should contact Christina Texter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK 2016
- April 11, Monday (Green) – Beautification of Youngstown
- April 12, Tuesday (Blue) – Autism Awareness
- April 13, Wednesday (Yellow) – Veterans Awareness
- April 14, Thursday (Teal) – Sexual Assault Awareness
- April 15, Friday (Orange) – Cruelty Against Animals Awareness
- GOAL OF 1,000 SERVICE HOURS
Student Activities will be holding a Volunteer Fair on Thursday, March 31, 2016 from 11 AM – 1 PM in the Lower Arcade of Kilcawley Center. We would love for your organization to have a table at the fair to promote volunteer opportunities that your organization supports. Students will be free to walk around and explore 13 community organizations and 5 student organizations for volunteer involvement. If you would like to participate in this opportunity, please notify the Student Activities Office by emailing email@example.com by Friday, February 19, 2016. Tables will be assigned on a first come first serve basis, so please be sure to request a table for your organization early. I will send a confirmation email by Friday, March 4, 2016 verifying your spot for the Volunteer Fair.
If you are interested in planning an event during the week, please fill out our online form by February 21