Category Archives: website

Connect with SGA and other student groups using Oohlala

Oohlala is the newest and best way to discover all the events that are going on at YSU. Visit the website by clicking on the button above and download the app. It’s easy and free!

Posted in website | Comments Off

YSU Student Government Association

Want to apply for appropriations for your organization? Maybe you have to leave a message for your representative? You’ll find the Student Government Association office on the second floor of Kilcawley Center. Just look for our neon sign in the … Continue reading

Posted in website | Comments Off